Early Childhood Teacher
Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children in Seaforth
- Drive a Room of 12 Children
- Leading & Growing Childcare Provider
- Regular Salary Reviews & Bonuses
About The Company
Only About Children is the leading quality provider in early childhood care, with 26 campuses open in NSW, ACT and VIC. We are proud of what we do. We promise the best quality and deliver outstanding experiences for children. Our unique philosophy takes a holistic approach to childcare that balances the focus equally on early education and on the physiological development of the child.
About The Role
OAC is currently looking to welcome an Early Childhood Teacher to the team at our Seaforth Campus. This role will see you working alongside two highly experienced educators. You will be involved in driving a room of 12 children aged 0 - 2 years.
This leading campus has been custom designed to ensure our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Key features include large innovative outdoor areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments.
- Planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Assisting with daily room tasks - e.g. activity preparation and meal times
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- A creative and cooperative team person
- Committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We want you to be part of a truly innovative and inspirational Company dedicated to the development and education of children. Our Vision is to ‘Be the world leading early childhood provider’, as such we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team. Our team is vital to the successful operation of our campus, and we highly value individuals who are committed to a long term career in the industry with ambition to further their skills and experience. A key factor for Only About Children is sourcing a candidate who truly fits in with our values – “Integrity First”, a “Passion for Education” and “One Team”.
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary reviews
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Leadership & mentoring programs
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Onsite parking
- Sponsorship for oversees applicants
Only About Children
Closing Date: 8th November 2013