Early Childhood Teacher (Full time Position)- Mt Isa
Early Childhood Teacher (Full time Position)
St Mary MacKillop Early Learning Centre in Mt Isa
Position ID: 644
Close Date: 18/11/2013
- An understanding of, and commitment to, the Mission of Catholic Early Childhood Education
- Demonstrated capacity in curriculum planning, lesson preparation, pedagogy, assessment and monitoring strategies, student and class management that is shaped by Christian values and relevant to the needs of children in Early Childhood Education.
- Demonstrated familiarity with relevant state and national curriculum documents, curriculum policies, work programs and educational trends in Early Childhood Education
- Demonstrated familiarity with relevant state and national child care regulations, frameworks and procedures
- Understanding of the individual needs and development of learners in the Early Childhood Education — physical, social, emotional, intellectual, moral and spiritual
- Application of classroom strategies which motivate children in the Early Childhood Education settings and promote enjoyment, achievement and satisfaction in learning
- Ability to develop and maintain routines and procedures that incorporate positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- Willingness to reflect on own teaching practices and seek advice to enhance learning
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as a team with other staff and communicate effectively with parents/carers.
Commencing January 2014
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Kindergarten Teachers for permanent full time positions in Mount Isa and Rasmussen, Townsville.
The successful applicant will have:
- Commitment to the values of Catholic Education
- Relevant registrations and B. Education (ECE)
- A clear understanding of early childhood development
Packages equivalent to Four-Year Trained Teacher Salaries will be offered to suitable candidates.
For further information and an application package please visit, our website or contact Sue Blake, Employment Services Officer, on T: 07 4773 0946 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday, 18 November 2013
A service provided by the Catholic Diocese of Townsville and supported by Townsville Catholic Education Office.
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (07) 47 730946
Contact Person: Sue Blake