Early Childhood Teacher - Mosman
Early Childhood Teacher - Mosman
Only About Children
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome an Early Childhood Teacher to the team for our Mosman Campus.
This leading campus has been custom designed to ensure our children are front and centre of our education and development offering. Key features include large innovative outdoor areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments.
We want you to be part of a truly innovative and inspirational Company dedicated to the development and education of children. Our Vision is to ‘Be the world leading early childhood provider’, as such we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team.
Our team is vital to the successful operation of our campus, and we highly value individuals who are committed to a long term career in the industry with ambition to further their skills and experience. We are looking to recruit an Early Childhood Teacher to work 40 hours per week with a monthly RDO in our Junior Preschool Room.
A key factor for Only About Children is sourcing a candidate who truly fits in with our values – “Integrity First”, a “Passion for Education” and “One Team”.
Benefits of This Role:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
Your Day Will See You:
- Working with a wonderful team in our preschool/toddler/nursery room you will do planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development;
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information;
- Assisting with daily room tasks - e.g. activity preparation and meal times;
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
- Have a Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications;
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Please note we are happy to consider candidates who require sponsorship.
Committed to finding the right person, I am available for a confidential discussion regarding this key position.
All positions are subject to applicants satisfactorily completing the employment screening process as detailed in the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013.
Call Katie Summerhays on 0434 019 282 to discuss further or submit your resume to Sarah Broderick, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference Number 1215K8
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when you apply for this role.
Close Date: 23/08/2013