Early Childhood Teacher - Neutral Bay
Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children in Neutral Bay
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are looking to welcome an Early Childhood Teacher to the team for our Neutral Bay Campus. The available position will be in the toddlers room where you will be responsible for the care of only 8 children. This is a fantastic leadership opportunity. Working with your team, you will take the initiative and know what needs to be done to ensure high quality standards of care.
Located close to public transport off Military Road, our cosy cottage style campus has been designed with children in mind with a fantastic large indoor and outdoor area. Our beautiful, homely campus is well resourced and makes a lovely learning environment for both children and staff. . Key features include large innovative outdoor areas, technologically advanced resources including iPads for the 3 to 5’s Room and Reggio Emilia inspired educational environments Our campus has a positive, rewarding and supportive environment. You will be working alongside a highly motivated Director and management team who will support you in your career goals and provide access to professional development and training to help you achieve those goals.
We want you to be part of a truly innovative and inspirational Company dedicated to the development and education of children. Our Vision is to ‘Be the world leading early childhood provider’, as such we are seeking passionate individuals to join our team. A key factor for Only About Children is sourcing a candidate who truly fits in with our values – “Integrity First”, a “Passion for Education” and “One Team”.
Benefits of This Role:
- Discounted childcare fees
- Annual salary review
- Employee Assistance Program
- Networking meetings
- Paid professional development
- Internal training opportunities
- OAC Time – extra day of annual leave
- Regular social events
- Opportunity for career progression through internal promotions.
- Have a Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications;
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Please note we are happy to consider candidates who require sponsorship.
Committed to finding the right person, I am available for a confidential discussion regarding this key position.
Call Katie Summerhays on 0434 019 282 to discuss further or submit your resume to Sarah Broderick,email@example.com.
All positions are subject to applicants satisfactorily completing the employment screening process as detailed in the Child Protection (Prohibited Employment) Act 1998 and Child Protection (Working with Children) Regulation 2013.
Closing Date: 25th October 2013