ECT - Tiny Tots Room
ECT - Tiny Tots Room
Only About Children in Warriewood
Only About Children, a leading childcare sector education and development provider, are excited to announce that due to an expansion at our beautiful Warriewood campus, we now have an excellent Early Childhood Teacher position available in the Tiny Tots room where you will be responsible for the care and education of children aged 18 – 30 months.
Only About Children Warriewood Campus is a wonderful learning environment - a true home away from home for children aged 0 to 5 years. In partnership with our families, we have established our campus as a high-quality learning environment where children enjoy each day with us. This cosy & homely campus boasts a superb team who have a genuine passion for working with children.
What our team members are entitled to:
- Great staff to child ratios
- Technologically advanced resources including cameras, laptops and online portfolios
- A true work life balance
- Training and development
- Performance based incentives
- Above award conditions including discounted child care
- Support of further study in early childhood
- Your ethics and morals being valued and utilised
Your Day Will See You:
- Working with a wonderful team in our Tiny Tots room you will do planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development;
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information;
- Assisting with daily room tasks - e.g. activity preparation and meal times;
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards;
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
- Have a Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- Be a creative and cooperative team person who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Be committed to excellence in early childhood education and care
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- A dynamic personality, creativity and a clear passion for early childhood education
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A cooperative team player who loves and respects children in all their individuality and developmental stages
- Commitment to excellence in early childhood.
Only About Children is an excellent platform to launch your career in early childhood and additionally, a fantastic workplace to continue to develop your already established skills. If you are interested in working for us, we would love to hear from you today!
To apply submit your cover letter & resume to Sarah Broderick, email@example.com.
Close Date: 27th October 2013