ECTs and Diploma Educators Needed for a New Centre (NSW – Pre-school)
ECTs and Diploma Educators Needed
Smart Teachers, Sydney
Our client school in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs is seeking qualified and enthusiastic Early Childhood Teachers and Diploma Qualified Educators. This is a centre currently under expansion. Currently the centre caters to 3-4 year olds, however will open its doors to approximately 36 2-3 year olds in August.
As an Early Childhood Teacher you will develop, plan and implement an innovative educational program for the 2 and 3 year olds, which will be licensed for 36 children. We expect that you will be confident and knowledgeable about current Early Childhood pedagogy and the EYLF. It is essential that you hold a Bachelor of Teaching or Education in Early Childhood which is recognised by ACECQA.
As a Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educator you will work to help implement Early Childhood programs and support the teaching of the Early Childhood Teachers in the center.
This client offers an attractive salary, support with professional development, excellent adult to child ratios, and extra holidays.
- Position to begin in August (with flexible start dates)
- Full Time, Permanent
- Hours are 8am-4pm (there are no rotating shifts on this centre’s roster)
- Long Day Care calendar with extra holidays included
The successful candidate will:
- Hold a Bachelor of Teaching or Education in Early Childhood OR be Diploma qualified in Early Child Education (qualifications must be recognised by ACECQA)
- Will have the ability to build warm & respectful relationships with children and families
- Be confident in working closely with the Nominated Supervisor, and Teachers in the development of the centre.
- Will enjoy decision making and autonomy and be able to work as a part of a team
To express your interest:
Quoting Job Ref#95917 and “TES”; submit your CV by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable applicants will be contacted to discuss the centre and positions further
Level 8, 50 Clarence Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Phone: 02 9279 0999
Fax: 02 9279 0500
Closing date for applications: 09/08/13