EDUCATION CONSULTANT – Brisbane qld
Electroboard in Brisbane
ELECTROBOARD is a large national Audio Visual company selling an exciting range of products and services into all sectors of Education.
We are seeking qualified Teaching Practitioner with recent experience of teaching in schools. The applicant will need to be competent at integrating technologies such as SMART Boards and Video Conferencing into teaching and learning environments.
To succeed in this role you will have an excellent understanding of current education philosophies and a good understanding of ACARA. The applicant will need a willingness to take on challenges that include selling Educational Technology products.
- Active participation in the development and delivery of support programmes for SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards and other educational Audio Visual Products, such as Video Conferencing.
- The Education Consultant will take responsibility for a specified geographical area of schools and manage relationships across all sectors of education for this area.
- The role requires a significant amount of SMART Notebook software training, face to face and using a range of on-line and VC technologies.
- Ensure SMART Notebook Software, and Video Conferencing is utilized effectively amongst schools to improve teaching and learning outcomes.
- Develop awareness of many wide ranging, Electroboard educational technology products and services into all levels of the Education market.
- Ensure progressive SMART Notebook usage through credible relationship management.
- Provide a consultative and supportive approach in educating how technology can enhance learning opportunities.
- Attend, participate and organise forums to ensure a strong awareness of current Electroboard products.
- Provide support and advise at Education events, which may include training days, cluster groups, user groups, seminars, conferences etc
Qualifications, experience and expertise:
- Passionate about how technology can transform teaching and learning.
- Confident user of ICT particularly with experience of using SMART Notebook software in the classroom.
- Highly skilled communicator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, able to adapt to many levels of audience.
- Balanced Commercial/Educational experience and perspective.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
Please call to discuss this position or apply with your resume by email to:
Phone: 02 9433 4914
Close date: 30/08/13