Penola Catholic College in Glenroy
The Educational Psychologist will report to the Student Services Co-ordinator. He/she will work in collaboration with the other College Psychologists.
- Ability to complete cognitive and educational assessments using appropriate instruments.
- Ability to prepare psychological reports as requested by the College and outside agencies.
- Relevant training in counselling skills.
- Meet with individual students who are referred to the Student Services Department.
- Provide counselling support for students as appropriate.
- In consultation with the Student Services Co-ordinator, refer to agencies outside the College.
- Case manage students referred to outside agencies.
- Consult with staff such as Homeroom teachers, Year Level Co-ordinators and Heads of Campus about individual students.
- Cognitive assessment of students as required.
- Educational assessment of students as required.
- Mental health assessment of students as required.
- Liaise with parents where appropriate.
- Provide information to staff as necessary about specific students or programs.
- Act as a support for individual staff.
- Perform such other duties as may be required by the Principal. Meetings
- Attend all Student Services Department meetings (two per term).
- Attend weekly meetings with Student Services Co-ordinator and College Psychologist.
- Attend all College staff meetings.
This position is a full time or part-time position as negotiated.
How to apply;
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Penola Catholic College
P.O. Box 637
Glenroy Vic 3046
or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21st October 2013