Patrician Brothers’ College in Blacktown, NSW
- Commencing: Term 1, 2014
- Position status: Permanent/full-time
- Application closing date: 25/10/2013
The position involves the teaching of English. The ability to teach at all levels of English is an advantage as is the teaching of Religious Education and at least one other subject area.
The successful applicant will be committed to the Catholic ethos of the school and utilisation of effective learning and teaching strategies and technologies to enhance 21st century pedagogy.
All teachers at Patrician Brothers’ College are required to:
- Fully support the Catholic ethos of the College and be prepared to become actively involved in the full life of the College.
- Develop and plan units of work which focus on self directed and personalised learning.
- Devise and implement varied and appropriate assessment tools.
- Maintain accurate records of student progress and assessment.
- Work collaboratively.
- Develop strategies to teach with the student at the centre of the learning.
- Use technology to enhance student learning.
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning, innovation in teaching practice and an enthusiasm for integrating technology in the delivery of learning.
- Participate in ongoing Professional Development aimed at enhancing teaching and learning for students in a modern learning community.
- Have an understanding and knowledge of assessment techniques and the flexibility to differentiate learning activities for students.
Name: Santo Passarello
Phone: (02) 9671 3000
Send application to
Patrician Brothers’ College
100 Flushcombe Road
Blacktown NSW 2148
Catholic Education Office Diocese of Parramatta
12 Victoria Road
Parramatta NSW 2150
Phone (02) 9840 5600
Close Date: 25/10/2013