English/Religious Education - Westmead
Parramatta Marist High School in Westmead
- Commencing: Term 1, 2014
- Position status: Temporary/full-time
- Application closing date: 31/10/2013
English/Religious Education teacher must be accredited (or in the process) to teach Religious Education. This is a maternity leave placement for 2014.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to engage students using Project/Problem based learning pedagogy.
- A sound commitment to Catholic education.
- Confidence in integrating technology into the curriculum.
- The ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to participate in professional learning opportunities offered by the school.
Name: The Principal
Phone: (02) 9635 7066
Send application to
All applications must include CV and name and contact details of three referees. Applications via email to: mailto:email@example.com?subject=Apply for Job - TES Australia and addressed to: Br Patrick Howlett, Principal.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Catholic Education Office Parramatta
Close Date: 31st October 2013