Enter Story Headline
Our Lady Help of Christian’s Parish School, South Lismore
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for:
Full Time Temporary Teaching Position
Terms 1, 2 & 3 of the 2014 school year
Applicants should be aware that teachers on maternity leave may have the option to vary their return date.
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the parish school;
- have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- be willing to teach any class level from K-6;
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership within the parish community.
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Interested applicants should apply in writing to:
Our Lady Help of Christian’s Parish School
South Lismore 2480
Ph: (02) 6621 5490;
Fax: (02) 6621 5156
Applications to be received by 3.00 pm, Friday October 4th 2013
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Close Date: 4th October 2013