Essential information: P scales
Great SEN based guidance and ideas to support planning and assessment across a number of subjects.
- Well laid out assessment/progression grid broken into the component parts of the P scale.
- P scales, from P4 to level 1, put in an APP style of format. Useful for SEN children who are not yet at level 1 and therefore not assessed using APP.
- Writing level descriptors in a word doc - from P1(i) through to 1A.
- A variety of resources to encourage speaking and listening across all curriculum areas and a different levels – including P levels.
- Literacy activities tracked back to provide ideas for pupils working at P levels.
- Useful resource for all teachers who work with students on the P scales - broken down into subject specific p levels.
- Maths level descriptors in a word doc - from P1(i) through to 1C.
- An insightful look into the P scales system of measuring attainment and the benefits it has.
- Leicestershire’s interpretation of the QCA doc for pupils with learning difficulties. Covers ICT, Maths, Science and PSHE.
- For tracking a class of pupils from Foundation to the end of KS2. Includes science trackingand descriptors from P3 upwards.
- Speaking & Listening P scale descriptors in a word document showing levels P1(i) through to 1A.
- Practical guidance for teaching maths to pupils with very special needs.
- Scheme of work based on P levels for use with students who have autism or need additional support.
- Document which rearranges the P levels from the QCA document them into separate statements, making them much easier for teachers to scan and use. veryspecialmaths
- Science P scale level descriptors in a word doc - from P1(i) to Level 1.
- Maths activities from National Strategy, tracked back against P levels. A highly rated resource.
- P level writing assessment sheets, created for use as quick tick sheets. Covers P4-P8.
- PSHE and Citizenship P scale level descriptors in word doc from P(i) to P8.
Collection created by Bev Evans