Executive Assistant – SDN Children’s Services- Broadway
SDN Children’s Services in Broadway
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full-time Executive Assistant within SDN’s Head Office inBroadway.
In this role you will provide high level executive assistance to the Executive Director of Corporate Services & Organisational Development, as well as general administration support to the wider Corporate Services unit. You will bring your exceptional organisational skills to ensure the smooth running of the unit from an administrative point of view and will also work closely with the Executive Director on projects, board committee meetings & reports, contract negotiation and record management.
SDN Corporate Services combines Property, IT and Finance teams to provide essential business support services to the entire SDN community to ensure the best possible practices and services are provided to SDN and its stakeholders.
Our Finance team provide specialised knowledge and services to process all finance related requests in addition to provide support to and assistance with regard to centre specific programs relating to enrolments, family accounts and production of related reports. The IT team provide services designed to continuously improve and ensure the efficient capabilities of the operating systems of the entire organisation, in addition to providing helpdesk and IT support services, both on and off-site. Finally, the Property team, oversee all general and specific maintenance requests, capital improvements, renovations and constructions.
You will have:
- Experience as an EA/PA and with providing high-level administrative support at a senior level
- Experience with Board level reports and minute taking
- Experience creating presentations and drafting documents
- Experience with reviewing and understanding contractual documents
- Excellent customer service and internal consulting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise tasks and problem solve to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to build constructive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft packages and experience using databases.
SDN’s values and philosophy are at the heart of everything we do. If you share our values and believe that through working together we can make the world a better and more equitable place then we want to hear from you!
For further information, please contact Amy Fossett; Recruitment Advisor on (02) 9213 2414. Applications must address the selection criteria and should be received by close of business, Friday 27th September 2013.
Close Date: 27th September 2013