Medowie Christian School in Medowie
Position Vacant: Finance Officer
Job Category: Finance
City or Suburb: Medowie, Port Stephens
Number of Jobs: 1
Type of Job: Part Time 0.6 FTE
Medowie Christian School, a leading co-educational, independent Christian school in Port Stephens seeks a suitably qualified Finance Officer to commence in Term 1, 2014. This position is 3 days per week commencing January 2014. Training will be necessary in November and December 2013.
We are looking for a team minded individual with an eye for detail and the ability to efficiently and accurately process (and file) large quantities of data in our financial information systems. The primary role will be to process and manage our payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable functions.
This role will also support the Administration team in their daily duties, as well as assist the Business Manager, on an as required basis.
The successful candidate will demonstrate expertise in the following areas:
- A committed Christian and active member of a major Christian denomination
- Committed to the principles of Christian schooling
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly developed administrative and IT skills with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Highly efficient management skills
- Payroll, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing.
- PCSchool experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Bookkeeping qualifications
- Experience in a K-12 school
Information packages and application forms can be obtained by phone on 02 4981 7177 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications from committed Christians should reach the school by 4pm on Monday 21 October, 2013.