First Aid Assistant
First Aid Assistant
St Michael’s Grammar School, St Kildas VIC
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a First Aid Assistant to join our collaborative and dedicated Health and Wellbeing Centre team. You will be responsible for providing friendly, efficient, professional and timely health care and first aid.
The successful applicant;
- Will have relevant qualifications and a minimum of 2 years experience in First Aid would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge and skills in emergency management and crisis response including CPR, anaphylaxis, first aid and critical incident management.
- Will display a genuine interest in and respect for all children.
- Possesses sound judgment and a calm and mature disposition.
- Will have demonstrated strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build rapport with both children and adults.
- Will have high level communication skills, both written and verbal, and will show initiative.
- Can work unsupervised and as part of a collaborative team.
- Must hold a current Working with Children Check and Police Check (not more than 6 months old) or willing to obtain these.
- Will possess the willingness to be involved in all aspects of the School’s program.
This is a casual position, commencing immediately. Salary is dependent on experience.
There is an engaging culture at the School, based on the Schools values of dignity, respect, care and compassion. We offer competitive remuneration based on experience and 10% superannuation. You will be a part of the School’s professional development programs and there is an active Staff Association and opportunities to participate in a wide variety of School activities. These opportunities make St Michael’s Grammar School a highly sought-after and stimulating working environment. The School is centrally located and is close to public transport.
How to apply;
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
St Michael’s Grammar School
25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182
t: +61 3 8530 3200
f: +61 3 9510 9392
Closing Date 10am on Monday 2nd September 2013