GENERAL MAINTENANCE- STANHOPE GARDENS
St Marks Secondary College in Stanhope Gardens
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 20/11/2013
The Catholic Learning Community of Blessed John XXIII, is a modern developing complex comprised of John XXIII Catholic Primary School and St Marks Secondary College, currently catering to the needs of over 1,400 K-12 students. We are an innovative school and welcome applications from suitably qualified applicants who are passionate, energetic workers.
Applicants should show evidence of the following:
- Responding to all facility related issues ie minor repairs and general maintenance requirements.
- Organising the preventative maintenance schedule.
- Liaise with teachers, students, parents, contractors and other members of the school community
- Keeping the grounds in a neat and tidy condition.
- Assessing and scoping of work, organizing quotes and appointment contractors.
- Material purchasing including collection of inor supplies
- Supervising contractors
- OH&S and Essential Safety Measures
- Risk Assessments
Name: Angela Martyn
Phone: (02) 9852 0500
Send application to
Mr Peter Stoyles
The College Principal
John XXIII Catholic Primary School and St Marks Catholic College
160 Perfection Avenue
STANHOPE GARDENS NSW 2768
Closing Date: 20th November 2013