Girls PE/Health/Science (0.8 part time) Full-time may be considered.
Girls PE/Health/Science (0.8 part time)
Al Siraat College in Victoria
This position encompasses a combination of Physical Education, Health and some science for Year 7 – 10. The main focus will be to create a positive sporting culture for the girls and encourage active and healthy lifestyles. This is an exciting opportunity to develop a new program at Al Siraat for girls Physical Education.
A full-time position may be considered if the candidate can offer other curriculum areas such as maths or sport co-ordination.
A new sporting stadium will begin construction in 2014 and will provide valuable resources for the College and community.
Al Siraat College is a new Islamic P-12 School located in the Northern growth corridor of Melbourne.
Having made a significant impact since its Foundation Year in 2009 within the broader community, the College continues to expand apace with strong enrolment growth at all levels.
We are seeking innovative, energetic staff to enhance our already rich learning environment in fulfilling the unique vision of the College.
Applications are sought from suitably qualified and experienced teachers for the following teaching positions. A variety of subject combinations will be considered. Graduates are welcome to apply. All staff are generally expected to have homegroup duties in addition to teaching responsibilities. Please click on the link to view the position description for a general classroom and specialist teacher’s.
Please contact the College to discuss your suitability for this position. A Position Description will be provided upon request.
We are keen to attract teachers that are:
- Able to demonstrate the ability to engage students;
- Capable of differentiating the curriculum;
- Self directed in creating a stimulating learning environment;
- Committed to raising student achievement;
- Internally resourceful:
- Have the creative drive within themselves to be resourceful;
- Team Players;
- Constant learners that reflect on their teaching practise to continually improve.;
- Open to new ideas, innovations and suggestions on how to improve their teaching;
- Committed to take on classroom management with maturity;
- Capable of building a positive rapport with students, staff and the school community;
- Willing to develop and participate in the College’s co-curricular program.
The successful applicant will be involved in on-going professional development working in collaborative teams.
All successful candidates will be expected to work in and support the Islamic ethos of the school.
Applications must include a cover letter, CV and three confidential referees and be emailed to email@example.com and marked for the attention of the Co-Principal, Mr Andrew Houghton, no later than Monday 4 November.
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
45 Harvest Home Rd,
Epping VIC 3076
Closing Date: 4th November 2013