Global Entrepreneurship Week
Global Entrepreneurship Week gives students the opportunity to learn new skills and gain knowledge, contacts and confidence. Help prepare students for the business world and see how many entrepreneurs of the future are sitting in your classroom with these free lesson plans, classroom activities and teaching resources.
See official Global Entrepreneurship Week resources on the GEW profile.
For more resources to help you inspire young entrepeneurs, check out MyBnk’s resources too.
Entrepreneurs and enterprise
- You can organise an local business enterprise day with ease thanks to this guide from StratfordCity.
- Match up the famous faces to the profiles in this quick activity that works well as a lesson starter.
- Explore the businesses in your local area and encourage students to analyse the positives and negatives of setting up shop in the locality with this QCDA_Resources’ scheme of work.
- How crucial is ICT to the successful launch of a product? Let students see for themselves with this packaging and advertising project.
- Set up your own after school enterprise club with the handy tips in this guide.
- Try these six lesson plans from National Schools Partnership and get students running their own enterprise in school.
- A fab project for all chocoholics – put your students’ marketing skills to the test with this advertising task where they must pitch a campaign for a chocolate bar.
- Students will love rocking out with this project. Their task: to set up and promote a new college band.
- From logos and slogans to market research, there’s plenty to help students get to grips with the skills they’ll need for the business world, in this project booklet.
- Understand what “good practice” is when it comes to employability and enterprise skills with this Ofstedreport.
- Listening and body language can be just as important as what you say in meetings. Teach students about effective communication with this range of PowerPoint presentations.
- Help students understand the important role risk plays in the business world with this interactive PowerPoint lesson.