Head of Boarding
Head of Boarding
St Theresa’s Catholic College
HEAD OF BOARDING, ST TERESA’S COLLEGE, ABERGOWRIE
Applicants for the position of Head of Boarding at St Teresa’s College, Abergowrie should write to demonstrate how you would meet the following criteria:
- Strong support for the Catholic ethos of the College
- Demonstrated cultural competencies in working with and developing relationships with Indigenous young men, their families and communities.
- Understand the diversities in traditional and contemporary Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures.
- A qualification in Residential Care, Education or Youth Welfare.
- Demonstrated managerial and leadership experience.
Choose the Catholic School Difference
Situated in the beautiful Herbert River Valley, west of Ingham, North Queensland, St Teresa’s is a residential Boys’ Agricultural Secondary College with 160 students. The College has a strong commitment to educating Indigenous students. The College has undergone major refurbishments in both the school and residential facilities.
The College is seeking a highly motivated individual wanting to experience something new, challenging and rewarding. An understanding of the nature and motivation of Catholic schooling is vital. Applicants with a background in Teaching, youth work, or similar experience such as Residential Care are encouraged to apply. Applicants must be enthusiastic and willing to be involved in all aspects of College life.
How to apply;
|For further information and an application package please visit our website or contact Sue Blake, Employment Services Officer on T: 07 4773 0946 or E: email@example.com|
Applications close Wednesday, 11 September 2013
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad