Head of Science
Head of Science (Years 7-12)
Kincoppal in Rose Bay
Full time permanent position to commence Term 1, 2014
With the existing incumbent recently promoted to a senior leadership position, we now invite applications from experienced educators able to lead our Science Department in a context of excellence, innovation and technology.
If the spirit of KRB sounds appealing and you have a track record as follows, we’d love to hear from you!
♥ Science teaching experience, expertise and passion
- Proven subject knowledge in Science and the ability to teach Chemistry and/or Physics at Stage 6 level
- Knowledge and proven application of leading edge learning and teaching strategies in science education
- The ability to develop passion for and engagement with Science for girls
- Success as a dynamic, technologically skilled, and learner-focused educator
- An understanding of how girls learn and how to provide academic care to enhance success and develop resilience
- Broad knowledge of the Australian Curriculum and Board of Studies syllabi and highly developed learning design skills
♥ An exemplar of innovation and change
- an influential change agent able to model and implement contemporary and visionary classroom practices, including e-learning
- effective leadership skills and the ability to mentor and coach staff to achieve their personal best
Further information about the School, selection criteria for this position, and an application form can be accessed from our website at www.krb.nsw.edu.au under ‘Employment’.
Please direct any inquiries to Jonathan Saurine, Director of Learning Innovation on (02) 9388 6154 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is designated as child-related employment. To apply for, undertake or remain in this position you are required to apply for and obtain a Working With Children Check Clearance in accordance with the Child Protection (Working With Children) Act 2012.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Kincoppal - Rose Bay School
New South Head Rd, Rose Bay NSW 2029
PH: (02) 9388 6000
Closing date: 30/08/2013