Head of Secondary- Campbellfield
Head of Secondary
Glenvale School in Campbellfield
Due to the present Head accepting a position as Principal of a new School, we are seeking a suitable replacement. This is an ideal position for a senior Teacher with strong administrative experience, positive ideals, and a special interest in Curriculum Development. VIT registration is essential with current CRC.
Commencement: Early 2014.
Employment: This is a full time non teaching position.
You will enjoy:
- great working conditions
- travel between Campuses
- superb work/life balance
You should be:
- enthusiastic about teaching
- able to inspire others and challenge their skills
- have a record of good interpersonal and organisational skills
You must have:
- a sound knowledge of policies and procedures
- a knowledge of and support for curriculum initiatives
- a solid academic and practical background
- a sound knowledge of VCE/VET Handbooks
- a firm knowledge of VASS
You should have the ability to:
- maintain and supervise Campus curriculum procedures
- advise and supervise Heads of Departments
- identify problems and provide solutions and timeframes
- conduct the appraisal process for senior staff
- coordinate timetabling in the ten main small Campuses
- maintain open communications with parents and staff
- work within the structures set out by the Principal and the Board
Glenvale School is a co-educational multi campus independent Christian School in Victoria (P3 – 12), with strong family values. In the past five years, our students have won over 40 Australian Vocational Award Prizes and Premiers Awards.
For further useful information, visit our website: www.glenvaleschool.com.au/Glenvale/Publications.html and read the very detailed Annual Report under ‘News/Publications’ and the ‘Events’ section in the same page.
Our teachers enjoy good conditions and a high level of professional support in a partnership with parents.
Applications should include a cover letter, full Curriculum Vitae and include three professional referees.
Closing date: 15/11/2013