Newman Senior Technical College, Port Macquaire
Full Time Permanent position
Newman Senior Technical College Port Macquarie is looking for a Full-time Permanent Hospitality Teacher, to join our specialised staff in providing innovative education leading to further study and employment.
Newman Senior Technical College is the largest senior secondary College on the NSW North Coast with one of the highest VET course enrolments in NSW. The College is a specialist facility providing students with opportunities to achieve their HSC and national qualifications.
As a Hospitality Teacher you will bring your experience in developing a creative and inclusive curriculum enabling students to reach their full potential.
To be considered for the role it is preferable that you should have:
- Senior First Aid Certificate;
- Teaching qualification;
- VET Teacher qualifications are preferable in:
- SIT20212 Certificate II in Hospitality
- SIT20312 Certificate II in Kitchen Operations
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- A commitment to inclusive teaching practice and social justice;
- An understanding of current pedagogical thinking and research;
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills;
- A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team;
- Take a lead in the development, delivery, assessment and evaluation of the program;
- To engage in face-to-face teaching as well as non-teaching tasks associated with teaching in a school.
- Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in the religious dimension of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools.
Written applications addressing your skills and experiences in the above mentioned responsibilities should be forwarded to:
Mr Stephen Pares
Newman Senior Technical College
PO Box 442
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Phone: (02) 65803800 Fax (02) 65803888
Applications must be received by 3.00pm, Wednesday 6th November.