Junior Primary Teacher (Year 2) - Hillarys
Junior Primary Teacher (Year 2)
St Mark’s Anglican Community School in Hillarys
Junior Primary Teacher (Year 2) Full Time. Commencing January 2014
St Mark’s requires an experienced, enthusiastic, innovative Early Childhood teacher to teach a Year 2 class. Ongoing employment will be subject to staffing requirements and a successful staff appraisal process. Applicants should be experienced, well-qualified Early Childhood teachers with demonstrated excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills. A sound knowledge of the Australian Curriculum, the Early Years Learning Framework and well-considered, contemporary practices pertaining to Early Childhood are essential.
Ongoing employment will be subject to staffing requirements and a successful staff appraisal process.
Key Selection Criteria
- Personal educational philosophy and beliefs about best practice in teaching and learning pertaining to Early Childhood education.
- Specific teaching strategies that should be employed in a Year 2 context.
- Pastoral Care and its purposeful interpretation and implementation at the classroom level.
- Effective collaborative, team approach to the planning and preparation of lessons and units of work.
- Establishing positive teacher/parent relationships.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of the Australian Curriculum, Early Years Learning Framework and other relevant curriculum references pertaining to Early Childhood Education.
- Be able to demonstrate strong support for the School’s Christian ethos as well as the co-curricula and extra - curricular life of the School. Please refer to the School’s Values Statement on www.stmarks.wa.edu.au.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
St Mark’s Anglican Community School
St Mark’s Drive, Hillarys, 6025, Western Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 231, Hillarys, 6923, Western Australia
Telephone: (08) 9403 1300
Facsimile: (08) 9307 7577
Applications for this position close on Friday 1st November 2013 at 3.30pm