Kindergarten Teacher required
Charterhouse Education in the North Sydney
Our client is seeking an experienced and passionate Early Childhood Teacher (ECT), to work in a collaborative team environment. The is a wonderful opportunity to showcase your understanding of the Early Years Learning Foundation. This position is based on the lower North Shore of Sydney, easily accessible and is a permanent position. This is a great opportunity for an ECT with at least two years experience to work in a pre-school room.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following:
- Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) qualification (or ACECQA assessed equivalent qualification)
- Recent experience working in a childcare centre, ideally with pre-school age groups
- Excellent knowledge of EYLF and NQF
- A genuine passion to work with children
- Excellent communication skills, and confidence to work under their own initiative and be pro-active in their work with children and other staff members
- Must have a warm and friendly personality and be able to work well in a team
- At least two relevant childcare references
- A full valid Working With Children Check (valid as of 15th June 2013)
This position will start immediately for the successful candidate. To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Annaliese on 9641 2494 for further information.
Closing Date: 24th October 2013