Carinity Baptist Community Services
Carinity (formerly Queensland Baptist Care) is a not-for-profit organisation which is currently entering into a time of great growth and expansion. Carinity provides a range of other community services as well as aged care, including counseling, schools, accommodation for homeless youth, and disability respite services through its staff of approximately 1000 employees.
About the Role
Carinity Aged Care has vacancies for casual Kitchen Hands to become a part of their team at Carinity Aged Care - Brookfield. A member of the Support Services team provides effective and efficient support in Kitchen/Servery within the Aged Care Facility, meeting the physical needs of residents through the provision of meals.
Benefits of joining the team at Carinity include:
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- On-going Professional Development and Training
- Not-for-profit organisation with a culture of caring for others
To be successful in this role, the following criteria should be met:
- Ability to work within the Christian ethos and framework of Carinity
- Certification and/or similar experience in the hospitality and/or Health & Aged Care industry
- Ability to be a team player, working collaboratively with others, contributing to team success
- Knowledge of Residential Aged Care Standards, Food Safety Standards, WH&S Act and Infection Control
- Current National Police Certificate clearance or willingness to obtain prior to commencement
- Availability to work a variety of shifts
How to apply;
Visit Working with Us at www.carinity.org.au to apply or to view more information, including the Position Description. Applicants should include a resume and a brief cover letter addressing the requirements listed in the Position Description (Essential Competencies and Experiences). To discuss this position, please contact Wynita Hill, on 07 3374 7111 during business hours only.
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
53 Prospect Rd, Gaythorne Q 4051
PO Box 6164, Mitchelton Q 4053
P (07) 3550 3737
F (07) 3550 3730
Closing date: 26th August 2013