Prepare students for the KS2 Sats tests this summer with this range of hand-picked past papers, planning, study skills and revision resources to turn scared students into confident children.
- Help parents / guardians to help their children with this handy guide to the sats tests.
- Looking for ways to calm nerves and prep pupils, this video shares a number of ideas.
- Plan your preparation week by week with this simple overview.
- Revision doesn’t have to boring- cover maths and English content with this fun, whole class game.
- Differentiated quick fire question to test those mental maths skills.
- Day-by-day topic breakdown to make sure everything’s covered.
- Quick reference guide to level boundaries
- Free downloads of the official QCA Sats past papers.
- Lesson plans to shape your revision.
- Handy close looks at reading comprehension from the popular young people’s newspaper.
- Develop comprehension confidence with this useful PowerPoint presentation.
- Inspire ideas in your young writers with this series of themes to get stories started.
- Clear and concise posters for quick revision on Non-Fiction genres.
- A popular lesson-by-lesson activity guide to boost pupil’s scientific know-how before the tests.
- Check students’ knowledge of key science topics with these end of unit quick tests.
- Make sure the right vocab is used at the right time with this popular PowerPoint focusing on science words.