Learning Community Facilitator - English - (2pt Coordinator Position)
Learning Community Facilitator - English
(2pt Coordinator Position)
Terra Sancta College in Quakers Hill/Schofields
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 26/08/2013
To use a high level knowledge of the English curriculum area to lead 21st Century learning and promote a culture where staff and students strive for excellence in all aspects of quality teaching and learning.
- Applicants to the position should be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and the vision of Terra Sancta College.
- A commitment to the wellbeing and learning of students and staff.
- A capacity for building and maintaining positive relationships with staff, students and the wider community.
- Commitment and ability to lead and implement contemporary learning theories and pedagogy through a 7-12 perspective, with a focus on each stage.
- A deep knowledge of the portfolio area and its administration.
- An ability to lead and work in and with cross curricular professional learning teams.
- Commitment to continual improvement in their teaching and leadership.
- A capacity to initiate and manage change effectively.
- High order organisational and communication skills.
- Appropriate, skills, qualifications and experience.
Name: Jodi Thomas
Phone: 9208 7201
Send application to
The Co-operating Principals,
Terra Sancta College
Receipt of your application will be acknowledged by return email.
Applications should include a covering letter addressing the position criteria, qualification transcripts, professional experience reports (if applicable) and names of three professional referees.
Child Protection Legislation requires that all employees undertake employment screening.
Applicants must be committed to the ethos of Catholic schools.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Closing date: 26/08/2013