LEARNING COMMUNITY FACILITATOR - RELIGIOUS EDUCATION (CURRICULUM) - 2 PT COORDINATOR
Learning Community Facilitator - Religious Education (Curriculum) - 2 PT Coordinator
Terra Sancta College in Quakers Hill, Schofields
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 11/10/2013
Learning Community Facilitator - RE - Curriculum (2pt) ) is a member of the RE Leadership Team that includes the Leader of Learning - RE (3pt)and the Assistant Religious Education Coordinator - Liturgy (1pt).
This position requires a person to use high level knowledge of the Religious Education curriculum area to lead 21st Century learning and promote a culture where staff and students strive for excellence in all aspects of quality teaching and learning.
Terra Sancta College is a Year 7-12, dual-campus Catholic Co-educational high school. Support of the Catholic Ethos is essential for all appointments.
Applicants to the position should be able to demonstrate:
- A commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and the vision of Terra Sancta College.
- A commitment to the pastoral care and learning of students and staff.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with pastors, staff, students and the wider community.
- An ability to plan and implement experiences which will deepen the spiritual life of the students and staff.
- Commitment and ability to lead and implement contemporary learning theories and pedagogy through a 7-12 perspective, with a focus on each stage.
- A deep knowledge of the portfolio area and its administration.
- An ability to lead and work in and with cross curricular professional learning teams.
- Commitment to continual improvement in their teaching and leadership.
- A capacity to initiate and manage change effectively.
- High order organisational and communication skills.
- Appropriate, skills, qualifications and experience.
Name: Jodi Thomas
Phone: 9208 7201
Send application to
The Co-operating Principals,
Terra Sancta College
Receipt of your application will be acknowledged by return email.
Applications should include a covering letter addressing the position criteria, qualification transcripts, professional experience reports (if applicable) and names of three professional referees.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Closing Date: 11th October 2013