LEARNING & PEDAGOGY TEAM LEADER NUMERACY YRS 5-10 2PT– Stanhope Gardens
LEARNING & PEDAGOGY TEAM LEADER NUMERACY YRS 5-10 2PT
St Mark’s Catholic College, Stanhope Gardens
- Commencing: Term 1, 2014
- Position status: Permanent/full-time
- Application closing date: 25/10/2013
The Catholic Learning Community of Blessed John XXIII, is a modern developing complex comprising of John XXIII Catholic Primary School and St Marks Secondary College, currently catering to the needs of over 1,400 K-12 students. The College emphasizes the intrinsic value of the student/teacher relationship, which focuses on making the student learning experience connected, relevant, differentiated and personalized.
It is characterised by a collaborative approach to teaching and learning with teachers operating in an open professional learning community. We are an innovative school and welcome applications from passionate, energetic educators.
Preference will be given to applicants who are trained EMU leaders.
Applicants to the positions should be able to demonstrate that they are willing and able:
1. To actively live and promote the College Mission, vision and values with a focus on developing responsible Christian Learners.
2. To promote and maintain gospel values and the Catholic tradition among all sectors of the College including student, staff and parents.
3. To actively support the college formation goals.
4. To ensure that all undertakings are student focused.
5. To ensure that each student is treated as a “whole” person who has individual needs.
6. To build links with the Well Being Team Leaders.
7. To collaborate with other team leaders to ensure that the college is always compliant.
8. To maintain high standards in teaching and learning.
9. To development strong teaching teams.
10. To ensure there is a strong relationship between the built environment, the human domain and contemporary learning and teacher pedagogy.
11. To ensure that learning and teaching is personalized and that technology and other learning tools support students and teachers.
12. To provide targeted professional learning that addresses the needs of teachers.
13. To supervise assigned new scheme teachers.
Name: Jayne Campbell
Phone: (02) 9852 0500
Send application to
Mr Peter Stoyles
St Marks Catholic College
160 Perfection Avenue
STANHOPE GARDENS, NSW, 2768
Catholic Education Office of Parramatta
Close Date: 25/10/2013