Learning Support Officer – Prep
Learning Support Officer - Prep
St Andrews Catholic College in Redlynch
Part Time Term Time Contract Position – 30 hours p/w
28 January 2014 – 5 December 2014
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
- Be eligible for or hold a Working with Children Blue Card;
- Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised.
It is desirable if applicants:
- Have experience in working with special needs students;
- Hold a Certificate III in Learning Support or its equivalent.
For information on role description contact Janet Noonan – Special Needs/Learning Support Coordinator on (07) 4039 5200. Salary and conditions will be commensurate with the School Officer Award Level 3, Step 1.
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Applications Close: Wednesday 13 November 2013