Learning Support Teacher
Learning Support Teacher (0.6)
St Madeleine’s Primary School, Kenthurst
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/part-time
Application closing date: 27/09/2013
Applications are invited from enthusiastic and committed teachers for the above position. Experience and qualifications in Special Education is highly desirable. Successful applicants will be part of a dynamic team of teachers dedicated to innovative and effective learning within a learning environment which provides a balanced and relevant curriculum focused on the unique needs of each child.
The successful applicant will:
- Demonstrate a commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education.
- Display effective classroom practice and management.
- Have an understanding of the individual and diverse learning needs of children.
- Be willing to participate in ongoing professional development.
- Be willing to work collaboratively.
- Be skilled in working with and supporting classroom teachers in meeting the needs of Special Needs children.
- Desirable Criteria:
- Qualifications in Special Education.
- Previous experience working with Special Needs children.
Name: Mrs Jeanette Black
Phone: (02) 9654 6751
Send application to
Mrs Jeanette Black (Principal)
or Post to:
St Madeleine’s Primary School
28 Annangrove Road,
Kenthurst NSW 2156
When applying for this position please mention “TES AUSTRALIA”
Close Date: 27/09/2013