Carinya Christian School in Tamworth
Applications are invited from committed Christians of reformed, evangelical persuasion, for the following position for Terms 1-3 in 2014.
School to Work Liaison Officer - Part Time
The main facets of the position are:
- Establishing vocational pathways for students
- Overseeing Work Experience
- Coordination TVET and Distance Education programs
- Coordination of the University Early Entry programs
- Maintain industry networks for the purpose of careers education
This is a maternity leave position and may become a permanent position for a suitable applicant.
Applicants must be in good standing in their local church and have suitable professional references.
Carinya is a co-educational, Christ-centred school in Tamworth NSW, with a student population of over 600 students between Kindergarten and Year 12.
Applications must be on the Carinya Staff Application Form which is available on the school web site or on request from the Principal’s secretary.
Carinya Christian School
25 Boronia Drive
Tamworth NSW 2340
PH: 6762 0970
Applications close: Monday 4th November 2013