Link to TES Resources and win a £10 National Book token for your school!
Help your colleagues find great teaching resources by linking to us from your school’s website. As a thank you, we’ll send you a £10 National Book token that your school can use in all major bookselling chains and independent bookshops across the UK!
Linking to TES Resources is easy. Simply copy the code below to add this badge to your website:
Once you’ve set up the link, email TES.Resources@tsleducation.com with the details to claim your school’s £10 National Book token. If your school’s website already has a link to TES Resources, then you can still claim a £10 National Book token by emailing the details.
Terms and conditions
- One £10 National Book token will be sent to the first 250 schools to email TES.Resources@tsleducation.com with details of a valid link to TES.
- Emails must be received on or before the closing date of 31st July at 11:59 PM
- No cash alternative will be offered and all prizes awarded by TSL are non-transferable.
- £10 National Book token will be dispatched to the claimants within a month of receiving an email via a courier or UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prize which is lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- The Editor reserves the right in his/her reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- The Editor reserves the right in his reasonable discretion to substitute any gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
- Employees and agents of TSL Education Limited or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. Written parental/guardian consent is required where a promotion states that participants may be under the age of 18.