St Mary’s Catholic College in Woree
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
- Be eligible for or hold a Working with Children Blue Card;
- Have current open driver’s license;
- Previous building maintenance experience;
- Demonstrated multi-skilled handyperson ability.
Key functions include:
- Provide building and equipment maintenance services;
- Conduct electrical safety inspection and testing;
- Maintain all classroom furniture and fittings
- Assist with gardens/grounds maintenance
- Implementation of routine preventative maintenance.
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
St Mary’s Catholic College
PO Box 259E
EARLVILLE QLD 4870
Ph: (07) 4054 6144
Fax: (07) 4054 6617
Closing date: 31/07/2013