Bede Polding College, Windsor South
Commencing: starting date to be negotiated
Position status: Permanent/part-time
Application closing date: 12/08/2013
This position is for 75 hours per fortnight. The successful applicant will work within a team of three to undertake day-to-day maintenance and minor works of the school facilities, the maintenance of gardens and grounds. The position is responsible to the Business Manager.
The allocation of tasks and duties will be determined by the Business Manager. The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised. The successful applicant must have a current HR or MR driver’s licence.
- Responding to all school facility related issues including minor repairs & general maintenance requirements
- Maintaining all gardens
- Keeping the grounds and buildings presentable, clean, safe and useable for students and staff
- Lifting and moving equipment and furniture
- Driving school buses to excursions, sporting events etc.
- Working with livestock on the school’s agriculture plot
- Knowledge of and the willingness to observe and implement WHS policies and practices
- Possessing a relevant trade qualification would be advantageous
Name: Paul Cruise
Phone: (02) 4577 6455
Send application to
Mr Paul Cruise
Bede Polding College
PO Box 5521
South Windsor NSW 2756
Child Protection Legislation requires that all employees undertake employment screening.
Applicants must be committed to the ethos of Catholic schools.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Catholic Education Office Parramatta
Close Date: 12/08/2013