Maths/Science Teacher Yrs 7-10
Maths/Science Yrs 7-10
Glenvale School in Victoria - Bendigo Campus
This is a choice position teaching Maths/Science at our small, well appointed Glenvale School, Bendigo Campus (P3 – 12). This delightful Campus is set in Kangaroo Flat, a suburb of Bendigo.
Additional subject areas would be a decided advantage.
VIT registration is essential with current CRC.
Commencement: Term 1, 2014.
Employment: This is a full time teaching position.
You will enjoy:
- great work/life balance
- a welcoming staff room
- yearly clothing allowance
You should be:
- enthusiastic about teaching
- able to incorporate a variety of teaching strategies
- able to maintain open communications with parents and work colleagues
- able to demonstrate good interpersonal and organisational skills
- able to evaluate and improve their professional knowledge and practices
You will assist the Campus Coordinator and Bendigo Board in:
- teaching the required subject areas
- implementing school policies
- ensuring students are provided with opportunities to develop
- maintaining accurate, updated and ongoing records/reports.
- understanding of the ethos of the School
Glenvale School is a co-educational multi campus independent Christian School in Victoria (P3 – 12), with strong family values. In the past three years, the students have won over 30 Australian Vocational Award Prizes and Premiers Awards.
For further useful information, visit our website: www.glenvaleschool.com.au/Glenvale/Publications.html and read the very detailed Annual Report under ‘News/Publications’ and the ‘Events’ section in the same page.
Our teachers, who are not members of the religious community, enjoy good conditions and a high level of professional support in a partnership with parents.
Applications should include a cover letter, full Curriculum Vitae and include three professional referees.
Any additional correspondence should be directed to:
Mrs Mary Baxter
PO Box 226
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 8th of November