Middle Leader (2pts) - Science –Oran Park
Middle Leader (2pts) - Science
St Benedict’s Catholic College in Oran Park
A co-educational Catholic High School which opened in 2011, moving to Year 10 in 2014 with 350 A permanent full time position commencing 28 January 2014.
The successful applicant should be fully committed to the Catholic Mission of the College and to implementing effective Learning and Teaching.
- a qualified and experienced Science teacher (Junior and Senior) who will lead an innovative team committed to excellence in Science education
- display the qualities of a leader who can work as part of a team to inspire others in the traditions of the Benedictine charism
- possess an understanding of effective and contemporary pedagogies including Understanding by Design Principles
- an outstanding classroom practitioner with demonstrated success in teaching
- demonstrated love of learning and working with young people
- expected to demonstrate high order ICT skills for teaching and administration purposes.Culture, Studies of Religion and Catholic Studies.
Please email email@example.com with your resume
St Benedict’s Catholic College
For Employment Information Package and application forms, please go to: http://www.dow.catholic.edu.au/employment_Forms.htm?site=aus
Close Date: 18th September 2013