MUSIC TEACHER – JUNIOR SCHOOL
St Andrews Christian School, Wantirna South
Want to belong to a dynamic team, committed to impacting young lives for Christ?
St Andrews Christian College (Prep – Year 12), located in Wantirna South, Melbourne, is seeking a committed and suitably qualified music teacher for our growing school in 2014.
- Teaching music to Junior School classes (Prep - Year 4)
- Facilitating an area of extracurricular music program (according to your expertise)
- Being involved in whole school performances and activities
- Leading music in Junior School assemblies
- Music education qualifications and experience in primary schools
- Loves God
- Passionate teacher
- Competent musician
- Team player
- All staff at St Andrews are committed Christians and eagerly support the Christian values and ethos of the school
Applications should include:
- A covering letter
- Current CV
- Completed Application Form from the College website at www.standrews.vic.edu.au
- Evidence of VIT Registration
- Music Coordinator
- Head of Junior School
ENQUIRIES: Mrs Tamie Dekker on (03) 9800 2922 or email@example.com
Applications close on Tuesday 3rd September, 2013.