Network Administrator - VIC
The Outdoor Education Group in Victoria
- 7 weeks annual leave
- Flexible work life balance
- Friendly supportive organisation
The ideal move for someone seeking to provide the best possible Customer Service while fully utilising your high level IT knowledge.
The Outdoor Education Group (OEG) have been educating students in the outdoors since 1984. We are a fast growing and flexible non for profit organisation. Our programs deliver meaningful education through activities such as bushwalking, mountain biking, skiing, rock climbing, kayaking and group initiatives.
As the IT Network Administrator you will work on after hours service/upgrades, have the ability to communicate and explain IT processes and requirements to users in a non-technical way, be very personable, friendly and approachable - you will be dealing with users on a day to day basis and have a true focus on getting the best outcome for users of the system.
Your experience in HTTP and website structure is highly desirable along with:
- Experience supporting common desktop applications, Windows XP and 2003 systems, and Office XP and 2007
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in customer focused helpdesk environment
- Proven familiarity with most client server technology, networking and desktop applications
- Microsoft Windows operating systems for servers and workstations
- Experience in Windows 2003 Server, SQL server, Exchange Server and web servers
All OEG employees are provided training; professional development opportunities and succession planning. For the opportunity to work in OEG’s dynamic environment apply now! This position is located in Eildon Vic.
How to apply;
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
The Outdoor Education Group
Private Bag 1109
Eildon, VIC 3713
Phone: (03) 5774 2617
Fax: (03) 5774 2467
Close Date: Monday 16th September 2013