Non teaching – Office and Admin – Lismore NSW
Secretary / Admin Assistant Position
Catholic Schools Office, Lismore
Applications are invited for the position of full time Secretary / Admin Assistant located at the Catholic Schools Office in Lismore.
A written application should contain a full personal and professional resume with details of background and experience and the names of two work referees together with a statement addressing the selection criteria.
- Secretarial qualifications
- Ability to provide secretarial and office administration support
- Demonstrated initiative, professionalism and mature attitude to working in a busy office environment.
- Extensive experience in the use of word processing and relevant software programs especially the MS Office suite.
- High level of oral and written communication skills.
- Self-organisational and personal time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team without direct supervision.
- Ability to deal with and schedule multiple tasks.
- Ability to develop and maintain office work systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to personal professional development.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Respect for the teachings of the Catholic Church and by conduct and lifestyle, ability to give witness to the Church’s mission.
All material to be forwarded to:
Mr Shawn Hore
Catholic Schools Office
PO Box 158
Lismore NSW 2480
Fax: (02) 6622 4767 or Email: email@example.com
Applications must be received by 5.00 pm, Friday 26 July 2013