Guardian Early Learning Group, Bondi
- Attractive Salary Package
- Excellent Location
- rowing Organisation
“Shaping the world of tomorrow through the children of today”
We are seeking an experienced Office Administrator to join our fun and dynamic team at Bondi Junction.
- 1/2 years experience supporting a leadership team and/or heads of department.
- Working in a fast pace environment - flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent typing and data entry.
- Minimum 60-65 WPM typing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Microsoft, Excel and Outlook proficient.
Why work with us?
Guardian Early Learning Group is a community of early childhood professionals dedicated to the care and development of children through their early years. Across our platform of more than 70 early learning centres, we employ more than 1800 early childhood educators who are incredibly committed to making our centres loving, safe and stimulating early learning environments for our children.
- Working on behalf of Guardian Early Learning Group and Jigsaw Corporate Childcare.
- Manage the delivery of weekly, monthly, quarterly internal communications e.g. newsletters, agendas/minutes of meetings and company news.
- Administration of company policies and procedures - HR and Culture
- Maintain roles and responsibilities documents
- Manage and update the company contact lists.
- Ensure that all company documents, communications or statements are the same font, tone.
- Delivering accurate and relevant information to the correct audience.
- Overall quality control and point for templates of written information distributed internally.
This role sits within our operations team and will report to the Head of Operations.
If you meet all of the above criteria please do not hesitate and apply today, we look forward to receiving your application.
To apply email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the job title as the subject.
Closing date for applications: 09/08/2013