Official Healthy Eating Week teaching resources
The British Nutrition Foundation (BNF) has launched Healthy Eating Week (3 - 7 June) to promote healthy diets, being more active, improving the understanding of where food comes from and cooking. All nurseries and schools throughout the UK can join in with the week, so get involved and show your school’s support for healthy eating and food education, and of course, have fun with these free resources from BNF, including lessons, assemblies and whole school activity ideas.
- Use this resource to set targets during Healthy Eating Week and track your success towards eating at least 5-a-day, having breakfast, drinking plenty and being active.
- Detailed planning for Healthy Eating Week including session themes, cross-curricular activities and supporting resources.
- Organise your Healthy Eating Week activities using this easy-to-use, visual planner.
- An attractive hand-out to show how to eat healthily and how to have a healthy lifestyle using the British Nutrition Foundation’s eight top tips.
- Adaptable planning for Healthy Eating Week including session themes, cross-curricular activities and supporting resources.
- This handy flyer provides an overview of Healthy Eating Week with information on themes, activities and lesson resources.
- Promote Healthy Eating Week and encourage pupils to participate in your school by personalising this poster.
- Ideal for secondary, this planning document for Healthy Eating Week is packed with ideas on a variety of activities, recipes and podcasts.