Outside School Hours Care Assistant – Port Melbourne
Outside School Hours Care Assistant
Camp Australia, Port Melbourne
Position now available for a highly adaptable Outside School Hours Care Assistant seeking a role with variety
- Gain valuable childcare skills from multiple sites
- Develop your career learning from experienced staff
- Consistent Monday to Friday work
We now require a new OSHC Childcare Assistant to be a part of our fantastic Camp Australia service based in Port Melbourne. This program operates within a highly sport focused school. It boasts brand new facilities and has access to the library, art rooms, sports grounds and indoor gym space. This has created an exciting and active environment for the children and our staff.
As an OSHC Assistant you will support the Port Melbourne service, as well the nearby OSHC services as required. Learning opportunities will be endless as you interact with a variety of Camp Australia staff, children and environments.
Our OSHC team is sourced from the local community and as our newest team member you will feel fully supported as you run fun and active activities for the children.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- A Certificate or Diploma in Children’s Services or equivalent, or studying towards either qualification as a minimum
- To be available Monday to Friday for Before School Care shifts 7.00-9.00am and After School Care shifts 2.30-6.30pm
- A valid Working with Children Check (Employer Card)
- Current certificates in First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis Management and Asthma Management, or be willing to obtain these certificates
- You must have your own car for this position
- To be flexible, adaptable and thrive on variety in your work
Camp Australia will provide you a pathway to build your childcare experience through our tailored career development program. We offer great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to gaining a childcare qualification while you work. Our focus is on building a family of motivated childcare professionals, who are growth orientated and want to expand their career and skills.
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Closing date: 16/09/2013