Outside School Hours Care Coordinator- Melbourne
Outside School Hours Care Coordinator
Camp Australia, Melbourne
Looking for a great opportunity to run your own program in a vibrant service? Develop your childcare career now!
Looking for the next step in your childcare career? Run a program of your very own in the Barwon Heads area.
Camp Australia is the nation’s leader after school care programs and we are now looking for the next leader to work our local primary school service in Barwon Heads.
This before and after school care program in Murrumbeena is a relatively small program and you will be able to finetune your abilities whilst you are responsible for running an entire program, giving you exposure across the board. We require a dedicated, experienced and passionate individual looking to grow their career in the childcare industry. With a strong background in childcare behind you, you will be capable of hitting the ground running and taking ownership of this program as your own.
About the Program
- Excellent facilities in Murrumbeena location
- Lots of outdoor space
- Strong school community and close knit OSHC
- Enriching program with ample resources available
- About the role of Coordinator
- Creating a program that is fun, exciting and meaningful to the kids
- Developing strong relationships with parents and the school community
- Deliver a service which is compliant with NQF regulations
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday (3pm – 6pm)
- Studying towards or have completed a Diploma in Children’s Services
- Have a real passion for working hands on with the children
- Hold an Employment Working with Children’s check card
- Have or be willing to obtain a Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Hold a level 2 First Aid certificate including CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management certificate
This role would be perfect for an experienced childcare professional and anyone willing to take the next step in their childcare career.
Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Childcare experience though our tailored career development programs, great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to attractive salary benefits.
1731-1733 Malvern Rd, Glen Iris VIC
Closing date: 4th December 2013