Outside School Hours Care Coordinator – Surrey Hills
Outside School Hours Care Coordinator
Camp Australia, Surrey Hills
A rare opportunity exists now for an experienced Outside School Hours Care Coordinator to join our well-established service in Surrey Hills
- This role has not been available for over 7 years!
- An active and engaging service program
- Work with the best in the Outside School Hours Care industry
- Highly supportive and positive working environment
We are excited to be seeking an experienced OSHC Coordinator for our vibrant service in Surrey Hills. This opportunity will suit an individual that understands the importance of designing activities with a fun and organised approach. Your exceptional communication skills will allow you to easily build strong relationships with the children, parents and school.
Our Surrey Hills service is exceptionally well-run service with great facilities to access. There are fantastic resources available for you utilise in your activity planning and enjoy with the children. This service offers designated indoor and outdoor space for the program – even our own vegetable patch!
You will be responsible for planning a fun program within a supportive school community. This service has access to ‘Active After School Programs’, where you will join the children in exciting sporting activities. With regular mentoring from your Regional Manager to ensure your personal growth and success in this position, you will be able to deliver an exceptional service that you can be truly proud of.
What will you need to be a part of this exciting opportunity?
- A Certificate or Diploma in Children’s Services or equivalent, or studying towards either qualification as a minimum
- Be available Monday to Friday for Before School Care shifts 7.00-9.00am and After School Care shifts 3.00-6.00pm
- Hold a valid Working with Children Check (Employer Card)
- Hold current certificates in First Aid, CPR, Anaphylaxis Management and Asthma Management (or be willing to obtain)
- Experienced in program planning for primary aged children. You will have up to 35 children in your care.
- You will pride yourself on your reliability, commitment and positive attitude to your work.
Camp Australia will provide you a pathway to build your childcare experience through our tailored career development program. We offer great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to gaining a childcare qualification while you work. Our focus is on building a family of motivated childcare professionals, who are growth orientated and want to expand their career and skills.
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Closing date: 16/09/2013