Outside School Hours Coordinator – Adelaide Locations
Outside School Hours Coordinator - Adelaide Locations
Camp Australia in Adelaide
Looking for child care and teaching professionals to take the next step in their child care career!
- Great Work Life Balance
- Professional Development Opportunities
Are you a childcare professional or teacher who is looking for a change? Do you want to enrich a program and bring your own techniques and expertise to a fantastic service? We want that too!
We are currently seeking qualified Childcare Coordinators to work in our services in and around Adelaide. The role involves working with a range of different aged children from 5 to 12 years old.
As a Coordinator, you will create a fun program which engages the children at your service. You will lead a team of passionate child care professionals and be trained and supported by a network of experienced team members. Working with Camp Australia, means less paperwork and more time interacting with children.
We need team members who:
- Have experience developing strong relationships with the school community, including school principals and parents.
- Have experience in the management and rostering of staff.
- Are able to demonstrate experience in program planning.
- Are able to deliver a service which is compliant with regulations.
- Can maintain positive experiences and activities for kids at your service.
The ideal coordinator needs to:
- Be available to work Monday to Friday Before and After School from 7am-9am and 2:30pm-6:00pm, with additional administration hours as required.
- Have completed a Child Care related qualification, Diploma of Children’s Services or higher or be studying in a child related service
- Hold a valid Police Check
- Hold a valid (or willing to obtain) First Aid Certificate including CPR, Asthma Management and Anaphylaxis Management.
- Have a passion for working with children
- Have lots of energy to give to the children at your program!
Why choose Camp Australia for your Child Care Career
- Work close to home - 92% of our team member’s work within 20 minutes of their home
- We are a Registered Training Organisation and are fully geared up to helping you gain your relevant qualifications!
- Experienced Regional Managers and Mentors for hands on support in your program.
For further information regarding our RTO please see our website: http://www.campaustralia.com.au/staff?site=aus?site=aus/studying-with-us.aspx?site=aus
We are committed to high quality, well-resourced programs and staff. In addition to Before and After School Care, Camp Australia manage Holiday Clubs and Kids Events enabling you to get involved in other great opportunities working with kids
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad