Part Time Permanent Administration Assistant Position - WARREN
Part Time Permanent Administration Assistant Position
ST. MARY’S PARISH SCHOOL in WARREN
(22 hours per week) Hours to possibly be increased with the successful applicant being willing to work a full time 38 hour week
Position begins 3rd February 2014 with the successful applicant being prepared to complete a minimum of two weeks of training towards the end of the 2013 school year.
- have a practical knowledge of, and commitment to the aims of the Catholic mission of the school.
- be service orientated, responsible and able to work with minimum supervision.
- have good communication and computer skills with a high level of accuracy when typing.
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professionals, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- maintain confidentiality and promote the school positively at all times.
Applications should include the following:
- A letter of application, addressed to the Principal outlining suitability (using specified criteria) for the position.
- Applicants must also submit a personal and professional resume outlining their experience and suitability for the role with relevant examples of experience or study. It should also include the names of three (3) referees, one of whom must be your Parish Priest.
Interested applicants should apply in writing to:
Mr Paul Kelly
St Mary’s Parish School
PO Box 63
Warren NSW 2824
Applications are to be received by no later than 3.00 pm Monday 11th November 2013
The new Working with Children Check is required and can be accessed at www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au
St Mary’s Parish School and the Diocese of Wilcannia - Forbes are equal opportunity employers.
ST. MARY’S PARISH SCHOOL , WARREN The Educational Ministry of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Parish, Warren
Phone: (02) 6847 4488 Fax: (02) 6847 3338
P.O Box 63, Warren NSW 2824
2 Lawson Street, Warren NSW 2824