Autism Spectrum Australia in Frenchs Forest, NSW
Location Frenchs Forest
Duration Full Time
- Join a friendly team of payroll professionals within the HR group
- Opportunity to learn about salary packaging
- Approx. $55-60k pa salary package
- Tax effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Frenchs Forest
About Aspect: Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is Australia’s largest specialist autism service provider, delivering services to people within NSW, ACT and Victoria. Aspect is also the world’s largest autism specific education program. Aspect builds confidence and capacity in people with an autism spectrum disorder (ASD), their families and communities by providing information, education and other services.
About this role: You will assist with a broad range of payroll duties & enquires, ensuring all are completed accurately, efficiently & effectively. You will work closely with the Senior Payroll Officer and report to the Senior Payroll Systems Leader.
Fortnightly payroll run for over 800 employees across a multi-site organisation with multi award & agreement coverage.
- New starter data entry, incl. liaising to obtain necessary documents
- Payroll data entry incl. timesheets, KM claims & leave
- Prepare Statements of Service for terminated employees
- Perform all end-of-pay reporting in a timely manner
- Respond to payroll enquiries in timely manner
- Prepare Working with Children & Police Checks
- Assist in fortnightly, monthly & quarterly payroll audits
- Maintain all department filing, payroll records & archiving
Skills, qualifications & experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Payroll
- Experience using Aurion or SAP systems is desirable
- Sound knowledge of payroll practices
- Proven ability to meet deadlines & prioritise workload
- Strong MS Office skills in particular Word & Excel
- Excellent organisational & administrative skills
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Team player with ability to work independently
This position requires a National Police Check.
Salary and benefits: A competitive remuneration package will be based on relevant experience. Tax-effective PBI salary packaging opportunities are available as Aspect is eligible for FBT Exemption as a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI).
For more information: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
To Apply: When applying, please consider the requirements above and in the Position Profile. Applications should include your resume and a cover letter addressing your suitability for the role.
For a confidential discussion call Nicola Brown, Senior Payroll Systems Leader on (02) 8977 8380.
Please quote reference number PO0913 on all correspondence.
Aspect is a Public Benevolent Institution and EEO employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Forest Ridge Business Park
Building 1, Level 2, 14 Aquatic Drive
Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
P 02 8977 8300
F 02 8977 8399
Close Date: 15/11/2013