PE TEACHER TEMPORARY PART-TIME 2014 2 DAYS PER WEEK (DAYS NEGOTIABLE)- Westmead
Mother Teresa Primary School, Westmead
TEMPORARY PART-TIME 2014 2 DAYS PER WEEK (DAYS NEGOTIABLE)
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Temporary/part-time
Application closing date: 13/11/2013
Mother Teresa Primary is seeking a qualified PE Teacher to provide PE lessons for all classes Kinder to Year 6. this is a 2 day per week, temporary, part-time position for 2014.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, or show evidence of:
- a commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education
- knowledge of Gymnastics, Dance, Games and Sports and Active Lifestyle, as well as a sound grasp of all the components of the Personal Development, Health and Physical Education Syllabus
- Excellent teaching practice
- A commitment to supporting other sporting activities in the school
- A caring attitude towards children and their needs
Applicants will be required to provide a resume, including three (3) referees.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
Name: Gary Borg
Phone: (02) 9687 5852
Send application to
Mother Teresa Primary
WESTMEAD NSW 2145