PERMANENT / FULL TIME TEACHER– Glenmore Park
Permanent / Full Time Teacher
Bethany Catholic Primary School, Glenmore Park
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 16/10/2013
Fully qualified and experienced teaching position
The successful applicant will:
- have a sound knowledge of and commitment to the Church’s mission in Catholic Education.
- have effective interpersonal skills and be prepared to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- have competence with the use of technologies to enhance learning.
- be committed to ongoing professional learning as a member of a professional learning community.
- demonstrate creative and innovative teaching practices to provide a rich learning environment that acknowledges the different learning styles of children.
- be familiar with current theory and best practice in Literacy and Numeracy.
- demonstrate an ability to use assessment data to inform learning and teaching.
- be willing to contribute to the broader aspects of school life, outside of the classroom.
Name: Mrs Julie Brien
Phone: (02) 4733 5299
Send application to
Mr Ted Langford
Bethany Catholic Primary School
PO Box 8134, Glenmore Park NSW 2745
When applying for this position please mention “TES AUSTRALIA”
Close Date: 16th October 2013